Wednesday 17 July 2013

Introduction

Hi everyone,

For those who don't know me, my name is Rusty Woodger and I am a 21-year-old journalism student from Deakin University, Australia.

This blog has been created for the purpose of a subject revolving around globalisation and media.

Given my passion for media and my time spent overseas experiencing different cultures, I am really keen to undertake this unit and am particularly excited about regularly updating this blog.

For those interested in checking out some of my previous work, you can visit a blog I had set up whilst living in Bosnia-Herzegovina for a year (2012-2013): 'An Aussie In Bosnia' (I know, real original). Partly thanks to some plugs it received on a number of major Balkan news portals, the blog has received more than 50,000 views since it began in mid-2012.

Cheers and I look forward to interacting with you over the coming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment